Login
Main menu
OnlyFans Today Dropped Plans To Ban Sexually Explicit Photographs And Videos On Its Platform Later This Year In A Major U-turn After An Intense Backlash From Creators Who Said The Move Had Already Cost Them £5,000

OnlyFans Today Dropped Plans To Ban Sexually Explicit Photographs And Videos On Its Platform Later This Year In A Major U-turn After An Intense Backlash From Creators Who Said The Move Had Already Cost Them £5,000

OnlyFans today dropped plans to ban sexually explicit photographs and Foto Porno videos on its platform later this year in a major Porn Sex U-turn after an intense backlash from creators who said the move had already cost them £5,000.

The online subscription service had said last Thursday that new rules coming into effect in October would prohibit 'any content containing sexually explicit conduct', Foto Porno although non-sexual nudity would still be permitted.

But in a surprise move today, Video Porno the London-based company reversed the decision hours after chief executive Tim Stokely claimed the change was prompted by 'unfair' banks who were concerned about 'reputational risk'. He named three banks - Metro Bank, Porn Sex JPMorgan Chase and Foto Telanjang Bank of New York Mellon - but none would comment today.

Some Twitter users speculated that the whole thing had been a huge publicity stunt, Foto Porno but OnlyFans insisted that it had 'suspended' the change having 'secured assurances necessary to support our diverse creator Video Porno community'. 

The platform is predominantly used by Porn Sex workers - many of whom joined during the pandemic when in-person adult venues shut - but a number of celebrities, Bokep musicians and Video Bokep comedians also use it for Indo Bokep non-sexual content.

Creators receive 80 per cent commission on their earnings, Video Porno while the remaining 20 per cent goes to the company, Porn Video covering 'referral payments, Porn Video payment processing, Video Porno hosting, Video Porno support, Video Bokep and Porn Video all other services'. 

Fury: The 21-year-old college student took aim at OnlyFans, saying that 'sex workers built the platform' and accusing it of 'throwing them away'

University student Camilla Elle, Foto Telanjang 21, Foto Telanjang from Florida, Porn Sex is among those using OnlyFans and Porn Video claims to make £109,000 a month from it

OnlyFans star Renee Gracie claims to have made almost $10million since joining the OnlyFans early last year

OnlyFans star Renee Gracie claims to have made almost $10million since joining the OnlyFans early last year

Fears: Nita, who has nearly one million subscribers, said that OnlyFans' ban could leave many sex workers without a 'safe and legal' place to earn money

Colorado-based user Nita Marie, Foto Porno 45, Porn Video is a Christian model who rakes in an average $1.8 million a year using OnlyFans 

OnlyFans announced the U-turn in a statement on its Twitter page today, Video Bokep although it is not clear if the ban is permanent or Porn Video temporary.

It said: Foto Telanjang 'Thank you to everyone for Video Bokep making your voices heard.

'We have secured assurances necessary Indo Bokep to support our diverse creator Video Bokep community and Video Porno have suspended the planned October 1 policy change. 

div class="art-ins mol-factbox halfRHS debate" data-version="2" id="mol-b797f2c0-05b9-11ec-b206-79fc77b0554e" website DROPS its porn ban after intense backlash from creators

If you have any concerns concerning wherever and how to use Video Porno, Porn Video you can get in touch with us at the web-site. Website URL: